New Canadian ecoAUTO rebates apply to new 2006 models
Transport Canada has since clarified the rules and made clear that all new unregistered vehicles that meet the mileage criteria are eligible, meaning that unsold 2006 models that are still sitting on dealer lots qualify. The updated list now includes a pair of diesel powered Smarts and a variety of Volkswagens from the 2006 model year. The full updated list can be found at the Transport Canada ecoAUTO website.
[Source: Transport Canada, thanks to Greg for the tip]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies