The Autoblog team hit the New York auto show with full force, and we captured everything the show had to offer. In fact, the 2007 New York show represented the most videos we've ever done for an Auto Show, and we started our own video page on YouTube to house it all. The new Hyundai Genesis, Subaru WRX, Ford Flex, and NISMO 350Z were only a few of the things we saw in New York, and we've captured a bunch of the news in the video after the jump. We hope you like it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX