Beat, Groove or Trax? GM wants you to vote for your fave minicar concept
GM is asking people to "Vote for Your Minicar," but there's not been any guarantee that voters in America will ever get to but one of these three cars, so calling it "Your Minicar" is either a coded preview or a misleading phrase.
As of today, the results are the Groove at about 50 percent, the Beat at 40ish, and the Trax at only 10 percent. There are just over 242,000 votes right now.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models