What's the buzz on alternative fuel vehicles? Buzzmetrics knows
Hybrids dominate the chart, with ethanol and pure electric fighting it out for second and third (for the most part). You can see a giant spike for EVs last summer (when Who Killed the Electric Car? was released). The email doesn't give a lot of details on who was surveyed or how "buzz" was determined, but I've fired off an email to the folks behind the study, Buzzmetrics, to try and find out.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies