Volkswagen working on two sub-???10,000 minis
While it's good that VW is developing low-cost efficient cars, from a business perspective it seems highly dubious to develop two parallel and independent models at this low price level. Any vehicle in this category is going to have low margins at best. It seems like it would be smarter to develop one car and put the effort into making it more efficient and desirable.
[Source: Just-Auto - Sub. req'd]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video