Five alternative fuel vehicle teams already getting ready for Great Race 2008
So, what do we know about the cars in the Innovation Cup? Not a lot, yet. The full line-up hasn't been decided yet (it will be revealed sometime after the sign-up deadline at the end of this year), but five teams have been confirmed, including a "Ford prototype, 2007 Toyota Highlander and a 2008 Volkswagen Passat, as well as a 2007 Buell Ulysses motorcycle." Admittedly, that's not much to go on, and the website doesn't say what the fifth team is using, but we've got more than a year to learn more.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies