New York Auto Show: Live shots of the Expedition Funkmaster Flex Concept
As the first day of the New York Auto Show wound down, we managed to catch our breath and snap some shots of the Ford Expedition Funkmaster Flex Concept. As one would expect, the big SUV carries a red-and-black paint scheme, some color-matched painted interior components, big wheels, and the FMF logo on nearly every surface. It's very similar to the truck we saw at SEMA (the wheels are the biggest difference), and carries serial number 002. Look for it to appear at Ford dealers sometime this fall.
Hit the gallery for more live shots of the Expedition FMF Concept, and of course plenty more coverage of the NY show can be found here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models