Ballard gets fuel cell bus service contract from Mercedes-Benz
The test fleet program has been in operation since 2003 and this is the second extension of the contract for Ballard. The extension is based on the success of the test program so far. The twelve buses in the two cities has exceeded expectations so far with some of the stacks having run for over 4,000 hours of service already. In service availability for the fuel cell buses averaged ninety-eight percent during 2006.
[Source: Ballard Power Systems]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video