You can read the entire article here, but here's the quick and dirty list of who drives what are, according to the AP:
- John Edwards: hybrid for personal use, and has a "carbon-neutral" campaign.
- Barack Obama: usually drives a flex-fuel vehicle, but doesn't (can't) always fill it with E85.
- Mitt Romney: announced candidacy in front of a hybrid Ford Escape.
- Rudolph Giuliani: gives speeches on using more hybrid cars, but uses a Cadillac Escalade. His campaign won't say what he is driving these days, Benac reports.
- John McCain: drives a 15-17 mpg Cadillac CTS.
- Bill Richardson: gave up his Lincoln Navigator SUV in 2005 for a hybrid Escape, then turned around and got rid of the hybrid for a flex-fuel Chevy Tahoe LTZ.
[Source: AP via The Denver Post]