AFVI Show: Ride & Drive Photos
It's easy to change the fuel source at any time by pushing a button. You'll notice in the two photos of the driver display in the Hydrogen 7 gallery below a little window that either reads H2 (when you're running on the liquid hydrogen) or the time and date (when you're burning dinosaurs). You'll also notice that the hydrogen tank was pretty close to empty when I was behind the wheel yesterday. I wonder what'll happen between now and Tuesday, when the second AFVI Ride & Drive is scheduled.
For now, enjoy these photos of three of the cars that were available today. I'll have my comments on riding in the Phoenix SUT later.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models