Mercedes CL 600 V12 improves fuel consumption by 0.3 mpg
The torque of the ultra-modern biturbo twelve-cylinder engine under the bonnet of the CL 600 has also been increased by 30 Nm to a locomotive-like 830 Nm / 612 ft-lbs.
Analysis: Try as I might, I couldn't find any other environmental points of distinction for the CL range, and a tiny improvement in fuel economy is hardly something to rave about. More significant is the recognition that the price of fuel still matters, even to someone with money to burn. What must that say about the rest of us?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models