Mercedes-Benz NY Surprise: CLK63 AMG Black?
Well, credit Mercedes-Benz for keeping us on our toes. Via Autoblog.nl comes word that the NYIAS surprise car might not be the CL65 AMG, as we've been assuming. When the embargo lifted on the uber-coupe earlier in the week, we figured that it wass, in all probability, the Car Under The Cover.
That's all in question right now, as Autoblog.nl has acquired leaked and apparently official images of the to-be-released CLK63 AMG Black Series, a limited-production street version of the 2007 Formula 1 safety car. The plot thickens, so stay tuned. The New York Auto Show is just three days away.
[Source: Auoblog.nl via Jalopnik]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models