Holy Shift! III: How true gearheads do the "paperwork"
That's why (we assume, anyway) that the Center Lock Racing Toilet Paper Holder was invented. Imagine being able to simply remove the center locking nut and safety pin, remove the empty tube, throw away empty tube, install full roll, replace center locking nut and safety pin. The new roll is in place and ready to race in under an estimated 5 seconds. Amazing.
Thanks to this $48, billet aluminum time-saver, I've already managed to do twice as many Autoblog posts as last week.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies