Holy Shift! II: Jump start clogged toilet with 6-Speed Plunger
No worries. Everything Carz has your back (backside?) if you get knee-deep in the, uh, stuff. Autoblog readers, meet the ultimate bathroom accessory for gearheads: The 6-speed Plunger. (Cue angelic choir.)
While not really any better at moving things along than the $5 model at K-WalTart, this baby's got a billet aluminum handle. And you know how billet makes everything better. Seriously.
When not in use, restroom racers can justify the $32 cost by suctioning it to the floor and practicing shifting from one to two. By the way, we see no reason it wouldn't work equally well on the left side for European motorists.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models