Julia Roberts wants car that runs on veggie oil
So Julia Roberts and main squeeze Danny Moder were caught at a gas station with their Prius. That warrants an army of paparazzi to surround the pumps and record the action. PopSugar picked up on the event to link to an interview with Roberts in Life & Style where she says wants a car that runs on vegetable oil. "I think it's a small price to pay to smell like a french fry," she quips.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video