Homemade biodiesel producer won't get jail or fines for evading taxes
Bolt was charged with producing 5,600 gallons of biodiesel in three months after collecting waste veggie oil from area restaurants. He said he started making the biodiesel for personal use, then started selling the left over fuel for $1.89 a gallon. Bolt says his operation was hardly a secret. In fact, he met with officials about selling the county biodiesel for its fleet.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models