Holden engineering chief says New V12 Cadillac not coming from Oz
If the V12 Caddy does come to fruition, it seems likely that the engine would be a development off the six cylinder, but the architecture would more likely be derived from the Sigma platform that the other RWD/AWD Cadillacs sit on. According to Hyde, all of his resources are being used to develop the Camaro/G8/Impala and other derivatives. If the Alpha platform proves to be real, the Aussie team would likely be pretty busy with that as well.
[Source: Just-Auto - Sub. req'd]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies