Ford inserting Sony stereos into future vehicles
The first vehicle to be equipped with a Sony branded stereo system will be unveiled next week at the New York Auto Show. Since the Ford Flex (the production version of the Fairlane concept) will be shown there, it will likely be the first Sony-equipped Ford. This isn't the first Sony offering for Ford, with limited edition Focus models having been available previously and several European models including the Mondeo, C-Max and others offering Sony equipment currently.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies