The first Chinese-built MG rolls off the line
Against a backdrop displaying pictures of Buckingham Palace and the Tower Bridge, the "new" ("new" as in the same design as three years ago) MG7 sedan and MG-TF sports car were unveiled at the plant. These two models will form the basis of some 200,000 vehicles expected to be produced at the manufacturing center each year, with the majority being sold inside the country.
Nanjing Automobile has every intention of trying to export these "new" vehicles abroad, but with prices ranging between $23,300 and $51,700, we doubt we'll see any gleaming TFs on U.S. shores anytime soon.
Thanks for the tip, Ed!
[Source: BBC News]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models