Schumacher gets his own turn in the 'Ring
The corners are located on the Nurburgring's Grand Prix course, not to be confused with the Green Hell of folklore and fantasy.
This honor is partially due to Schumacher's German heritage, but also because the former Ferrari F1 pilot has the most wins at the Eifelland circuit, taking the pole in 1995, 2000, 2001, 2004 and during his last race there in 2006.
[Source: BBC Sport]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies