Montreal joins biodiesel and hybrid bus movement
Spokesman Luc Tremblay said the switch would have a carbon effect equivelant to getting 1,400 cars off the streets of the French-Canadian city. The transit system will also begin testing eight hybrid buses on certain city routes to evaluate their performance.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models