VIDEO: Tiger underhood! '65 GTO commercial
Back before engine bays were tightly packed, feline friends would sometimes hop up on a warm engine in the cooler weather. Proximity to the cooling fan would occasionally lead to ah, colorful results. We're sure that no tigers were harmed in the filming of this '65 GTO commercial that the guys at WheelsTV dug up. The Pontiac line was sold with the "Wide-Track Tiger" descriptor. The advertising guys did a nice job getting the Poncho to eat the tiger, though, and it's always fun to waste a little time watching vintage advertising. We can just imagine all the pointless ass-covering fig leaves that'd be supered at the bottom of the picture were this ad to play today.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video