The M3's V8 put through its paces, and your speakers
Our friends abroad were able to procure a duo of audio samples that give the full aural range of the new V8 powering BMW's upcoming M3. The two tracks, which are available here through the PistonHeads website, include one sample of all eight cylinders working their way to crescendo and on to a theoretical road speed of 200 KM/H (124 MPH). The other track is a nine-minute run of the Nurburgring, which with the right imagination and good set of headphones will give you the perfect respite from you Saturday monotony. Enjoy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video