The M3's V8 put through its paces, and your speakers
Our friends abroad were able to procure a duo of audio samples that give the full aural range of the new V8 powering BMW's upcoming M3. The two tracks, which are available here through the PistonHeads website, include one sample of all eight cylinders working their way to crescendo and on to a theoretical road speed of 200 KM/H (124 MPH). The other track is a nine-minute run of the Nurburgring, which with the right imagination and good set of headphones will give you the perfect respite from you Saturday monotony. Enjoy.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet
Recharge Wrap-up: BMW i8 and i3 CrossFade Edition in Paris, upgraded Atieva electric van races againWatch Video