New website dedicated to green driving goes live
Publisher Jay Nagley said in a press release announcing the site, "There is a real need for sensible, unbiased environmental advice for motorists. 'Green motoring' is almost a daily topic within the media and for consumers the topic can be intimidating, confusing and complicated. Our new site will state the facts and guide the consumer realistically to a greener way of motoring that is both appropriate and affordable."
Right now, it the kind of site to visit if you don't know what biodiesel is or how a hybrid car is different from a standard vehicle. Clean Green Cars is connected with the Fifth Gear website and the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2007.
[Source: Clean Green Cars]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models