Is Toyota developing a Smart competitor in Michigan?
For at about the last six months there have been at least four Peugeot 107s running around in the vicinity of Livonia and Ann Arbor, MI with manufacturer plates. Since Peugeot doesn't sell their products in the United States, it was unclear why they were here. It turns out the 107, along with its stablemate the Citroen C1, are built as part of a joint venture between Puegeot/Citroen parent PSA and Toyota, which also yields the Toyota Aygo. Head over to AutoblogGreen to get the story on what may be going on with this car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX