Arizona State extending fuel cell-life with antifreeze
Analysis: Breakthroughs in the lab today are expected to take between three to five years to reach the market so we could be looking fuel-cells using this storage technique as early as 2010. However, even once the technology itself is ready, a hydrogen distribution infrastructure will still need to be established.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models