The DBX: Aston Martin's forthcoming supercar
This new Aston supercar will be built on the aluminum and composite VH chassis and inspired by the Zagato, which originally launched back in 1986. Expect power to come from a highly-tuned 6.0L V12, making upwards of 700 HP and sending power to the rear wheels via six-speed manual gearbox. The new higher-ups have set performance targets that include a 0-60 sprint in under 3.7 seconds along with a top speed around 205 MPH.
Naturally, no pricing information is available, but according to AE's website, expect this ultra-Aston to carry a price tag in the £350,000 realm.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies