Chinese electric Smart Clone coming to the US market?
At this time it's unclear if the Smart clone is the same one that appeared last fall and ignited the ire of DaimlerChrysler. The company involved in that program was Shandong Huoyun Electromobile Co. and it's unknown if they are involved in this effort. The front end styling is slightly different from the previous vehicle which may be an effort to placate DaimlerChrylser. If and when this machine shows up on US shores we'll be sure to try and track one down for evaluation.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models