Honda fuel pump problems lead to recall of 390,000 in Japan
Honda has already recalled over 525,000 vehicles in China (a new record!) and 165,000 in the U.S for the same issue. The new recall affects 13 models in Japan including the Accord, Civic, Civic Hybrid, Odyssey, Life and Fit build between April and October 2005. In all, 1,080,000 vehicles have now been recalled worldwide to repair this problem.
[Source: Automotive News]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video