Holden VE Commodore protects, serves Aussies. Still goes fast, too.
Even the cops in Australia have it over us. While we wait (impatiently) for the Pontiac G8 to start rolling off transport ships originating from the island continent sometime next year, the new VE Commodore is now entering fleet duty as a police interceptor. Holden released a trio of shots showing full-dress VE Commodore SSes ready for duty on the undoubtedly long stretches of road running through the Outback in Australia's Northern Territory. Boy, we would burn through a lot of gas if we were Australian police officers on patrol out there with one of these as the "company car."
[Source: GM Holden via The GM Source]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models