Volkswagen Golf RS (or RSi?) appears at corporate event
A quick look at the attached Thunder Bunny gallery shows that the bodywork is one and the same, and the RS/RSi car looks prepped for business with its lowered suspension, racing-style seats (which are far more purposeful than the Thunder Bunny's), and 10-spoke Passat R36 wheels shod in meaty rubber. If the gear underhood displaces 3.6 liters, we could be looking at a Golf R36. Any way you cut it, the car's pretty boss, and our interest is piqued.
[Source: UK-MkIVs.net via the WCF Blog]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video