- Touring the General Motors advanced hybrid battery test lab
- Could buying a Prius lead to 'hedonic adaptation' or eternal happiness?
- Inventor in the U.A.E creates a 2 passenger solar vehicle
- Rome to run public buses on B20 biodiesel
- Got a dog? Need to get around? Why not combine the two with "urban mushing"?
- Consolidation in the fuel-cell industry - Plug Power buys Cellex
- Saturn Aura Green Line approved for tax credit
- California schools looking for cash to buy CNG hybrid buses
- New small Volkswagen to be 3L car
- QuantumSphere, Inc. to Present Breakthrough Efficiencies in Hydrogen Generation at the National Hydrogen Association
- Hitch a ride on the 42 passenger SolarShuttle solar powered boat
- Honda Racing F1 team offsets their Australian Formula One Grand Prix CO2
- Robb Report Collection looks at mostly unavailable "Green Machines"
AutoblogGreen for 03.20.07
AutoblogGreen got to take a look at the testing process that new battery technologies go through before they get on the road in new hybrid vehicles. Speaking of hybrids, a California psychologist examines whether driving one can really make you eternally happy. Oil is the only thing the middle east has in abundance. Desert regions have a lot of sun and an inventor in the United Arab Emirates has developed a two seat car that derives it's energy exclusively from the sun.