- Twelve Hours of Sebring: Audi R10 Diesels win again!
- Electric car conversion workshop teaches EV modding
- Tax guide for hybrid and alternative fuel car buyersVideo: Rick Wagoner on GM's commitment to energy diversity. And new E-Flex concepts soon?
- Voller runs prototype fuel-cell on compressed natural gas
- Anthony J. Gerst from Planetsave.com gives his opinions on hemp's suitability as a fuel source
- Danish company to build fuel-cell pilot plant
- Bosch signs environmental pact with Bavaria
- Honda Civic Hybrid named U.K.'s greenest car again
- President Bush will tout fuel-economy plan at Kansas City auto assembly plants
- Mar 19th 2007 at 6:04AM
AutoblogGreen for 03.19.07
In spite of rule changes meant to negate some of the advantage Audi gained from the superior fuel economy of their turbo-diesel V12, they again dominated the Twelve Hours of Sebring. A Pennsylvania EV advocate is running a DIY workshop on converting your car to run on batteries. Get some information on what tax breaks are available to buyers of hybrid vehicles.