- Twelve Hours of Sebring: Audi R10 Diesels win again!
- Electric car conversion workshop teaches EV modding
- Tax guide for hybrid and alternative fuel car buyersVideo: Rick Wagoner on GM's commitment to energy diversity. And new E-Flex concepts soon?
- Voller runs prototype fuel-cell on compressed natural gas
- Anthony J. Gerst from Planetsave.com gives his opinions on hemp's suitability as a fuel source
- Danish company to build fuel-cell pilot plant
- Bosch signs environmental pact with Bavaria
- Honda Civic Hybrid named U.K.'s greenest car again
- President Bush will tout fuel-economy plan at Kansas City auto assembly plants
AutoblogGreen for 03.19.07
In spite of rule changes meant to negate some of the advantage Audi gained from the superior fuel economy of their turbo-diesel V12, they again dominated the Twelve Hours of Sebring. A Pennsylvania EV advocate is running a DIY workshop on converting your car to run on batteries. Get some information on what tax breaks are available to buyers of hybrid vehicles.
- Mid-engine Corvette spied in daylight
- Matt LeBlanc threatens to quit Top Gear
- Best Lease Deals for June 2016