Tax guide for hybrid and alternative fuel car buyers
So far Toyota is the only one to hit that threshold although Honda is also expected to hit it this year. At the current sales rates after October of this year Toyota hybrids will no longer be eligible for federal tax breaks. Besides the federal tax credits, there may also be state and local incentives to buy a hybrid, so be sure to check those rules too. As usual your mileage may vary, so when in doubt consult with a tax professional.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models