Michigan Senator wants to see tax cuts for biodiesel
Unfortunately, it also sounds like she may want to do this through increased farm subsidies. If that happens, much of the money is likely to end up in the corporate coffers of large agri-businesses that are already growing crops like soybeans, instead of promoting new technologies like algae biodiesel and other promising processes.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies