Spy Shots: 2009 Porsche Cayman
The front air intakes are more rounded, giving spotters an immediate point to differentiate old from new. From the back you'll notice the new bumper with its cat's eye lenses housing the aforementioned LED lighting. As with the Boxster news, there is still no word on powertrain or interior updates. Thankfully, the sexy flanks remain intact and we can only presume that the Cayman will soldier on as one of the best driving experiences on the road today. Click the read link for a few more full-size shots.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models