Earthrace props may be failing in first leg of round-the-world record attempt
Apparently the trick carbon props designed for subs are starting to fail. Increased vibration forced the team to slow down and inspect the components. All the blades have sections where the carbon is peeling away, leading to one blade nearly losing its entire edge.
The crew is nursing the boat into Panama where the crew will review their options.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models