Geneva Motor Show: Live shots of the Lotus Exige GT3
Is it possible to make the Exige any more purposeful? Lotus Sport answered that question with a resounding "Yes!" when they debuted the Lotus Exige GT3 concept last week in Geneva. Although only billed as a concept, the GT3 may see production in limited numbers for a select group of track day aficionados.
As a refresher from our original post, the GT3 had the output of its supercharged 1.8-liter boosted up to 271 HP and comes equipped with a wider rear track to fit uprated wheels, a large spoiler, a smoothed out front clip and new brakes and pads at all four corners.
Check the original post here and take a gander at the live gallery, shot by our own Mr. Joseph.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies