On paying fines/taxes for your "free" waste veggie oil
I remember a biodiesel co-op that I profiled back in Georgia that was smartly proactively talking about setting aside money for each gallon the members bought to pay for any taxes that might be assigned in the future. Looks like that's the right idea.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video