Geneva 2008 Preview: Morgan LifeCar fuel cell concept
Morgan has now released a rendering of the final version of the LifeCar concept that they are going to unveil next March in Geneva. The LifeCar is powered by a hydrogen fuel cell and one of the goals of the project is minimize the cost of the fuel cell system and get a range of at least 200 miles. The car still has the classic Morgan proportions and even has more traditional looking headlights than the Aero 8. Overall it looks like a mashup of
a 1930s Morgan and something from Blade Runner. We only have to wait a year to see the real thing.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video