International's diesel engines headed back to Ford plant
As we mentioned, this dispute is over payments to International that Ford withheld because of warranty claims on International's 6.0-liter diesel engines. In court last week, the judge told the two companies to work things out. A Navistar spokesman told the AP that they just want to be paid.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies