Black Pro-Stock Challenger to debut at Detroit Autorama this weekend
if you're a Mopar fan and you're in the Detroit area this weekend from March 9-11, you might want to swing by Cobo Hall and check out the Detroit Autorama. Chrysler will be debuting another special version of the Dodge Challenger, this time in a sinister looking black finish. The automaker is also going to have a bunch of other specials including a Hemi-powered Dodge Nitro, the Dodge Venom Concept and lots of SRT models. Also don't forget to check out the finalists for the storied Ridler Award while you're there. The show opens at noon on Friday and 10am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video