New EVO coming to Frankfurt, GT-R to Tokyo
Good news for fans of fast Japanese Cars! The EVO is coming! The EVO is coming! Autoweek is reporting that the new generation Mitsubishi EVO should be making it's world debut in production form at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, which your dedicated Autoblog crew will be attending with cameras in hand. A lightly modified version of the new EVO showed up as the Prototype-X Concept in Detroit in January, and US sales of the production version should kick off in January 2008. A month after the EVO debuts, the Nissan GT-R that has been photographed so frequently of late will also have it's coming out at the Tokyo Show, and we'll be there, too.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models