Is this going to be the first Chery-built Dodge?
The QQ is the car that Chery was accused of copying from the Daewoo Matiz, and the parts were apparently interchangeable. For Chrysler's sake, I hope the cars they sell from Chery are significantly improved relative to the original QQ. I've been exposed to the QQ up close, and Michigan roads would tear this thing up pretty quickly. If Chrysler doesn't significantly improve the car, any savings they get from bringing in Chinese built cars will quickly evaporate in more lost sales.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies