New Mexico House passes B5 by 2012 bill with 47-8 vote
Analysis: Politically, moving to introduce locally produced, renewable biofuels and reduce "dependency on foreign oil" has become a good move. Of course, we all win when the politicians move to legislate for biofuel use and I don't doubt that five percent across the annual usage of a state like New Mexico would really add up. Let's hope it passes through the senate as easily.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video