Geneva Motor Show: 2008 Mazda2
A pile of new images of the new Mazda2 have turned up. The new 2 will be making its debut at the Geneva Motor Show this week, and will also be forming the basis of the new Ford B-class car that will be coming to the US market sometime in the next two years. The new 2 will have a range of 1.3 and 1.5L engines ranging from 75hp to 103hp and should turn up here sometime in 2008.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models