Giugiaro Vadho studio shots emerge
The driver and one passenger sit underneath the fighter jet-style canopy, and use joysticks (appropriate, given the aircraft-like seating arrangement) to control the car's drive-by-wire system. The engine is located to their right at the center of the car. Damon, Noah and special guest star Alberto Ballestin from Autoblog Spanish will bring you full coverage of this car and the rest of the goodies on display in Switzerland next week.
Head over to the MT blog to see a larger rear view of the Vadho concept.
[Source: Motor Trend blog]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies