Forbes lists most recalled 2006 models
Accompanying the Dodges is another DaimlerChrysler product, a Chevrolet truck, a Hyundai, two Range Rovers and, uh oh, a Honda. That's right. The much-beloved Honda Civic coupe and sedan had four collective recalls of the 2006 model. The Civic had bad airbags, loose gas pedals, back glass that was installed improperly and incorrect NHTSA information in the owner's manual.
In case you're curious (and what Autoblog reader isn't?), the 2006 Camry was recalled only once. It's offense? A misprinted spare tire guide which could, potentially, lead to an accident if improper equipment was installed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video