Spy Photos: Peugeot 107 in Michigan redux
A few months back I spotted several Peugeot 107s with manufacturer plates tooling around a few miles from my office. Since then I've seen them on several occasions but never when I had a camera handy. However, in the last few days another one has turned up on two separate at a location about five miles from the EPA national emissions testing lab and heading in that direction. The photos aren't great, after all it's hard to shoot from a moving car. Let the speculation begin.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models