If Daimler dumps Chrysler, what happens to diesel supplies?
If Daimler does end up divesting itself of Chrysler in the near future, what will become of these plans? Hopefully, Mercedes will allow Chrysler to continue using their engines even in programs that haven't launched yet. Diesels offer an excellent way to dramatically increase fuel economy, and now that ultra low sulfur diesel fuel and new clean diesel emissions technology are available, oil burners have the opportunity to make some big gains.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models